[APPLICATION FOR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ENDED ON APRIL 10, 2017]
I. Executive Director - functioning as the head of the secretariat, s/he is expected to:
- Oversee and manage day-to-day operations of the secretariat;
- Recommend to the Council the secretariat’s staffing pattern and the qualifications, duties, responsibilities, functions, and compensation for the positions created by the former;
- Enter into any contract and other instruments as may be authorized by the Council;
- Perform other functions and duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Council;
- Maintain effective communication and working relationships with the Council Members, Advisory Committee Members and the members of the secretariat.
- Provide inputs and finalize reports for submission to DBM such as Work and Financial Plan, Annual Report, and Targets et al to be recommended to the Council Members.
- Spearhead the overall planning, conceptualizing, and finalizing of programs and projects of NCCT relevant to the mandate and functions.
- Ensure the adoption and implementation of the Code of Ethics and Norms of Conduct of government officials and employees as established by NCCT;
- Observe employees’ interests and ensure rights are protected;
- Conceptualize, draft, and submit project and program proposals relevant to the mandate and functions of NCCT to the Project Manager.
- Prepare program flow, training design, and / or modules for the programs and projects.
- Assist in the preparation of all conferences, trainings, workshops, seminars, and other related activities of the program, project, or events.
- Coordinate advocacy initiatives in children and media from project conceptualization to coordination and execution.
- Help train children in media production, from photography, camera operation and maintenance, to videography, editing and postproduction.
- Assist in the preparation of terminal reports, annual reports, DBM reports et al.
- Coordinate and forge relationships with stakeholders such as TV networks, parents, educators, and other oversight agencies.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, relevant to the job.
- Experience: One (1) year relevant experience.
- Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training.
- Eligibility: Civil Service (Professional); Second Level Eligibility
Interested parties may send their curriculum vitae (in PDF format) and application letter addressed to:
The Chairperson National Council for Children's Television Attention: Desideria M. Atienza, Supervising Administrative Officer
Kindly indicate the position being applied for in the email subject and send to email@example.com.