The National Council for Children's Television is composed of the Council, Secretariat and Advisory Committee.
The Council is composed of five members who represent the following sectors: academe, broadcast media, child development specialists, parents, and child-focused non-government organizations (NGOs).
- Dr. Luis P. Gatmaitan, Child Development Specialists Sector
- Ramon R. Osorio, CPR, APR, Broadcast Media Sector
- Dr. Ma. Lourdes A. Carandang, Parents Sector
- Alice A. Pañares, Academe Sector
- Yasmin Mapua Tang, Child-focused NGOs Sector
The Advisory Committee assists the Council in the formulation of national policies pertaining to children's broadcast programs.
- Council for the Welfare of Children
- National Commission for Culture and the Arts
- Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas
- Philippine Association for National Advertisers
- Philippine Information Agency
- Movie and Television Review and Classification Board
- National Telecommunications Commission
NCCT has been transferred from the Office of the President to the Department of Education for the purposes of administrative supervision.
- Dir. Rizalino Jose T. Rosales, OIC-Executive Director III
- Desideria M. Atienza, Supervising Administrative Officer
- Maria Teresita M. Cruz, Accountant II
- Patricia Veatriz S. Gentallan, Project Development Officer II
- Judy H. Galleta, Project Development Officer II
- Airan Patricia D. Bueno, Project Development Officer I
- Ivanca Marie B. Tangpos, Project Officer
- Patricia Anne G. Ramos, Administrative Assistant/Project Assistant
- Israel DG. Lava, Project Assistant
- Earl Benz B. Molina, Project Assistant
- John Isaac A. Hilario, Administrative Assistant/Project Assistant
- Pepito D. Reyes, Utility/Messenger
- Keith Darryl Don A. Baraero, Bookkeeper